Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Tea conquers all

My last post was extremely long, and I just wrote that for myself to hash through a mental debate. Read it if you truly have nothing else to do, ha. I also found the solution for my afternoon slumber and exhaustion: Drinking a strong cup of tea everyday at 3 pm. It worked yesterday! I was extremely productive with yardwork. I also ate a salad with my cup of tea for some energy.

Another part of my solution: Darrin and I have about 4 homeowner goals to accomplish before April 29th.
1. Pick up the yard so we can do our first mow of the season and plant flowers.
2. Paint the kitchen.
3. Stain the deck and purchase our lawn furniture.
4. Clean the pool and fill it.

So exciting! Having so many goals to complete is going to make me extremely productive. I also have to prove to Darrin that I can get the kitchen painted because he is doubtful that we can do all 4 things. I think we need to order our lawn furniture sooner than Darrin plans to, because we might have to wait a couple weeks for it to arrive and assemble.

Plan to come over to our house this spring! We will be proud to show it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment