Monday, March 5, 2012

Daily writing is supposed to be helpful . . . .

Whew. . . . . . .I am tired. My time management skills are getting me through each day, just barely. I work each weekday, then go to the second job, or have appointments, or scheduled workout sessions. Every minute of each day is planned weeks in advance. I have school functions on some of the few nights that would have been time to rest. Would I have it any other way? I am starting to think so, because I am soooo tired. This can only be done for a little while, before it catches up to me.

So, I should focus on the good things that are planned this month. Thursday I get a much needed day at the spa. I had to take a personal day from work, but at this point it is necessary. There is also the trip to Arizona over St. Patricks Day, of which I hope to sleep in, go for a morning jog, hike kelly's favorite mountain, and take in a deep breath at the edge of the Grand Canyon. Kelly and I will also get fitted for our Europe backpacks and share a brew in honor of St. Patrick.

The rest of the month of March, should be . . . .let me say it again . . . Exhausting. I sense that the end is near, and a certain part of it is due to some work related stress. I am going to have to work less in April if I wish to maintain status quo, and if I plan to recover a little bit. Ohhh I can't wait for some rest and relaxation, and most of all, some mental clarity. I am mentally bogged down with some fear, some drama, some trivialties, and keeping up. I read a pleasant blog today about the rejuvenating benefits of exercise, travel, and daily writing, so today, I did what I can, and that is writing this. I love exercise, and I love travel, because I know how good it feels.

So this post is a true ramble in every sense of the word, isn't it? Haha. Rambling tiredly about the daily grind that i chose for myself . . . . .hopefully my next post is full of energy and creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment